Clark Team Properties
Certifications & Designations
When choosing a real estate agent it's important to choose one that you are confident has the skills, training, and experience to guide you through your transaction. But how can you know if one agent is more qualified than another? One way is by reviewing the Certifications and Designations that an agent has achieved. Clark Team Properties takes the training of our agents seriously and are constantly pursuing additional education specific to the needs of our clients. Our agents have achieved an impressive collection of Certifications and Designations.
Many people throw the term REALTOR® around casually, but it carries a very important distinction with it, and not it's important to understand its significance. The term "REALTOR®" is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and abides by its strict Code of Ethics. When you work with a REALTOR® you can be sure that you're represented by a professional that takes your needs seriously.
Accredited Buyers Representative Designation
The ABR® designation is only awarded to licensed real estate professionals who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a buyer's perspective and protecting and promoting their buyer-clients' interests. Before earning the ABR® designation, buyer's reps must also demonstrate proven experience in representing buyers. Further, they are committed to maintaining their professional edge by staying current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation.
Social media is still relatively new, and evolving every day. An agent with NAR's e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today's social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be. e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR's e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media, and social networking can benefit today's consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one's technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date