Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
Mothers day is a very big deal to The Ellen Clark Team. We say this as the basis of the office is a mother-daughter team. It is simply amazing that for years, Ellen and Patricia Clark have provided Central Virginia with their real estate expertise, dedication, and attention to detail. The team knows that brunch is quite possibly the best way to celebrate Mothers Day. Why not enjoy a meal and make new memories while reminiscing on the old ones? To make your quest for the perfect brunch easier we have compiled a list of some of the favorite brunch spots around town. Enjoy!
- The Boathouse Sunday Park ( Midlothian, VA)- This ‘Boathouse” location will be serving a brunch buffet 10 AM to 3 PM. (Their Short Pump and Rockett’s Landing locations will as well!)
- County Seat (Powhatan, VA)- This joy on Buckingham road will be offering a special brunch from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and a lunch buffet from noon to 3 PM.
- Dots Back Inn (Northside: Richmond, VA)- Every Sunday this Northside hot spot serves brunch from 10 AM to 3 PM. Some lunch items are also available. They do not take reservations so make sure you arrive early. Mothers day is always a busy day here. Best quiche in town!
- Laura Lee’s ( Forest Hill: Richmond, VA)- Brunch is served from 10:30 AM to 2 PM. We hear the fried trout, which comes with cheddar cheese grits, NC gold bbq, and a fried egg, is out of this world.
- The Tobacco Company Restaurant (Downtown: Richmond, VA)- This Richmond staple and tradition located in Shockoe slip is a favorite for many. Brunch will be served from 10:30 AM to 3 PM. Make sure Mom tries the key lime pie.
- Hutch Bar and Eatery (Henrico, VA)- This charming treasure is located in the far West End and has an oyster benedict that will make Mom say “wow!” Saturday and Sunday brunch is served from 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
- Moore Street Cafe ( Scotts Addition: Richmond, VA)- This is our Saturday pick if you have other festivities to attend to Sunday. They offer the best pancakes in Richmond. We aren’t sure what the magic is they use to make them fluffy and delicious but we aren’t complaining. Saturday breakfast is served from 6 am to 2 pm
- Bonefish Grill ( Midlothian, VA)– Sunday brunch here begins at 10 AM. Luckily the infamous bang bang shrimp are offered during the morning as well.
If you have not made your reservation for this Sunday, get to it! Time is running out. Remember without your mom you wouldn’t be here so cheers to making her day as special as the bond you share! Happy Early Mothers Day from the Ellen Clark Team!